"spread" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She must be allowed to spread her wings and open up.
- You can sense that she's yet to spread her wings.
- But was it worth getting the family to spread its wings?
- This has been the opportunity to go out and spread our wings.
- The night was the color of her hair, and it spread its wings out to the stars.
- "I've been able to do things in this area to spread my wings a little bit," he said.
- I think she's making the right move, it's nice to spread your wings a bit.
- Home is somewhere where you have space to spread your wings.
- Then he spread his wings and took off, flying low.
- Moments later, the man changed form and spread his wings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.