"sport" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then the rating came in: 48.5, the third-highest sports show ever.
- More talk and sports shows air throughout the week.
- And the goal is to be something other than just another sports show.
- Some sports have shown less vulnerability to defections and Cuba's economic crisis than others.
- Bill Littlefield is familiar with presenting a sports show for a public radio audience.
- Now he had a chance to continue that work and be the host of an afternoon sports show on a Princeton radio station.
- Mr. Dean, meanwhile, has returned to his early evening sports show.
- The primary sport at the club is football but also shows interests in social and cultures activities.
- He has made a name for himself on the AM radio sports shows.
- The sports show is a way to get people into the theater and share a communal experience.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.