"split" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If a sharp blow is applied at the correct angle, the stone may split cleanly apart.
- The pointed skull before him split cleanly in two, grey-pink substance inside falling loose, liquid from the opened throat jetting out.
- The kick cleanly split his ulna, requiring him to wear a splint for six weeks.
- White ash, for instance, splits cleanly and beautifully, while white oak is stringy and tough.
- In a 2002 study, Paxil, Zestril and Zoloft split cleanly with 0% rejects.
- Parliament used to be split fairly cleanly into doves and hawks, but now its dividing lines are more varied.
- It split cleanly in the middle and its two halves opened wide as they roared past the immovable obstacle.
- The red oak's trunk had been split cleanly and the half still standing could not possibly survive--at least not with the dignity of its former self.
- South Korean media reports had stated that the hull was found to have split cleanly, suggesting a non-explosive cause.
- Beside it lay the block of stone which had held the staple, and it was split cleanly in two.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.