"spend" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He spent about $3 million in his primary campaign and plans to spend millions more for the general election.
- Candidates who spend millions of their own money lose more often than they win.
- And it has spent tens of millions in Washington to get its way.
- And now, do you know what he is spending millions of your money on?
- "The problem is just not there in a significant way, so why spend millions of dollars trying to study it?"
- Each side had already spent millions to reach this point.
- But the army spent millions to protect the people here.
- "The important thing is, do you want to spend millions of dollars on the project?"
- Both parties have spent millions of dollars in the state.
- He added that the service had asked the federal government to spend millions of dollars on more such studies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.