"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For traditions closer to the original, see Latin spelling and pronunciation.
- Forgetting the apex, modern Latin spelling has recently started marking long vowels by using the macron.
- Evenki scholars made an attempt in the 1980s to create standard written forms for their language, using both Mongolian script and a pinyin-like Latin spelling.
- "Helena" is the usual Latin spelling of the Swedish name Elin.
- He preferred French over Latin spellings because, as he put it, "the French generally supplied us".
- This has the effect of keeping the modern spelling similar to the original Latin spelling, but complicates the relationship between sound and letter.
- Caeruleus is the classical Latin spelling, but coeruleus is the more common spelling.
- Charybdis is the Latin spelling and became the preferred English spelling.
- Latin spelling was used then: Otrambusche.
- The difference in Latin spelling originates from westernization of the Arabic name into various European languages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.