"spelling" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Born Martin Polio, he legally changed his last name to its original ethnic Italian spelling of Pollio.
- Farnace (Italian spelling for Pharnaces), is the title of several 18th-century operas set to various librettos.
- The Italian spelling is "bordone".
- The Italian spelling, "capocollo'", is derived from Latin, "caput collum".
- Tolomeo (the Italian spelling of Ptolemy) - an opera by Handel, composed in 1728.
- In these the Italian spelling of the name, "Buonaparte," is generally adopted.
- The roots of the family seem to be very old, as the Italian spelling of this family name is Sollozzo.
- The Italian spelling, caffè, is also sometimes used in English.
- In English use, the term Tricolore (French and Italian spelling of tricolour), may refer to:
- She was born into the House of Borja (Italian spelling, Borgia).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.