"speak" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You will speak to me softly and answer my questions.
- He did not need to speak so softly, of course.
- She did not seem to be able to speak softly.
- He put his hand over the phone and spoke softly to someone else.
- Her face was turned away from him and she spoke softly.
- He spoke to her softly, with the same look in his eyes.
- He spoke softly as if she were in the blue room with him.
- She came down to where I stood and spoke softly.
- He looked into her eyes and spoke softly so that no one would hear.
- He spoke softly to the black workers sitting near him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.