"slight" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He rose, giving a slight nod to the men holding her arms.
- Her green eyes were a little wide, but she gave a slight nod.
- She gave the slightest nod of her head, and moved with him.
- With a smile and a slight nod she went on down the beach.
- Richard didn't have any idea what she was up to, but when their eyes met he gave her a slight nod.
- The human woman gave the slightest nod of her head.
- She gave a slight nod to the men to either side of the prisoners.
- It did not seem to him necessary to answer, beyond a slight nod.
- He smiled, and gave a slight nod of his head.
- He gave me a slight nod, though I had no idea why.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.