"slight" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once more the name failed to produce the slightest effect on her.
- The elements of system have slight effect on each other until they reach a threshold.
- "And none of your arguments had the slightest effect on him."
- It was a slight effect, a small shifting of perception.
- The tablets didn't seem to have had even the slightest effect.
- Nothing that I could say had the slightest effect on him.
- Nothing but an ocean current has the slightest effect on its movement.
- Even this failed to have the slightest effect on her.
- In truth, such a law will probably have no more than a slight effect on public safety.
- He thrust with all his might, without the slightest effect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.