"sheet" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A long rectangular sheet of ruffled water, twelve miles long and two miles across.
- Andrew scrutinized the fine, rectangular sheet marked with pale, evenly-spaced lines.
- Also during working with the sheet, circular patterns are cut on the rectangular sheet.
- In Philadelphia, it is usually served at room temperature in rectangular sheets with little to no cheese.
- Up until 1840, all envelopes were handmade, each being individually cut to the appropriate shape out of an individual rectangular sheet.
- Lay the leek leaves next to each other on the cling film, overlapping them slightly so they form a rectangular sheet of leaves.
- A fly (or flysheet) consists of a single rectangular sheet of material.
- The walls, ceiling, and balcony are plastered in rectangular sheets of iron.
- The gleam revealed a rectangular sheet of paper, covered with strange, queerly formed characters.
- First, two rectangular sheets of iron are welded together around the perimeter, leaving a small gap for a chisel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.