"sheet" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She and three friends carried a long sheet painted with the words: "Cut the military budget.
- "If you want to," he said, and passed the bundle of long white sheets to his successor.
- He tore off three long sheets of foil and spread them across the bed.
- The two pieces were then attached end to end to form one long sheet.
- She was sitting on the floor with long gray sheets of plastic in her lap.
- A huge, long sheet of slate covered the entire far wall.
- He took some long sheets of paper from his pocket, spread them on the table.
- He slid the long sheet of paper through his work-calloused hands.
- Dust a long sheet of wax paper with powdered sugar.
- Maria rolled out a long sheet of brown paper towel and held it under the cold water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.