"sheet" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His image rippled as if he were standing behind a sheet of water.
- Did Saknussemm ever fall in with this great sheet of water?
- A heavy rain was falling, more like a sheet of water than individual drops.
- Great sheets of water stand at our feet, only to disappear underground.
- Tom cast a rapid look across the sheet of water, to make sure his services were really needed.
- But the eyes were still outside the sheet of water.
- When the next white sheet of water covers you over, let go.
- The next thing he knew, sheets of water pelted his face.
- He looked down at the solid sheet of water below.
- In flood, the falls becomes a single white sheet of water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.