"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This version has become a favorite worldwide sung outside traditional liturgical settings.
- This directive, however, did not include singing the song in its original form using "Yahweh" for personal prayer or outside of "liturgical settings."
- The song has since been revised for liturgical settings.
- During the service there may be a few hymns, especially in liturgical settings.
- Previously (before 1500) and occasionally in liturgical settings, aspects of the full conjugation, can be found.
- Mystical Messiaen Listeners interested in 20th-century liturgical settings have a great deal to choose from this year.
- This is more often performed by choirs in a liturgical setting, as the original words for the music are more appropriate to a secular occasion.
- It was used in outdoor events, in concert and in liturgical settings.
- Most of Adam's musical works are liturgical settings or secular songs.
- Best viewed in a like context are the many Latin liturgical settings for the Mass.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.