"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Victorians had the right idea about cemeteries, which they cherished for their verdant settings and evocative powers.
- The verdant setting showed a streak of jagged gray, representing the ancient quarry.
- A tranquil place, it's best visited for lunch, to appreciate the verdant setting.
- Its verdant setting of pine trees and thick grass giving the impression of emerald velvet.
- Food is no problem in these verdant settings.
- The verdant setting of these open air concerts was ideal.
- This park is the site of a free or low-cost summer camp, sporting activities, walking paths, and a verdant setting.
- But it has always remained a separate and special place, thanks to its steep and verdant setting above the Hudson River.
- But the serene, verdant setting remains and people move, or stay, there to rear their children in a quiet, comfortable environment.
- "It is a beautiful garden, and only fitting for such a prophet as he to be planted in the ground in such a verdant setting."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.