"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Guests were asked to contribute amounts ranging from $5 apiece at some parties to $500 at more lavish settings, campaign officials said.
- The foolishness of this brief little 18th-century American farce would have been brightened by a more lavish setting.
- That's where the lavish, historic settings come in.
- She thought the toys did have a certain appeal but looked a little out of place in the lavish setting.
- Built for Lord Burlington around 1725 to house his library and art collection, it was a suitably lavish setting for entertaining his guests.
- God of War matches its lavish settings, gorgeous graphics and high style with solid game mechanics.
- Lever's three commercials, with their lavish settings and many extras, are considered a sort of breakthrough for Thai advertising.
- The show follows their life including modeling shows, auditions and interviews though the lavish setting of these starlets suggests much is staged.
- Shot in a lavish setting, Vaisali was a huge hit at box office.
- It will be a lavish setting for 250 diners.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.