"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- M2M communications expands telemetry's role beyond its common use in science and engineering and places it in an everyday setting.
- Moreover, he said that the director "has integrated fantastic elements into otherwise everyday settings".
- This chapter will consider a number of elicitation strategies before turning to the procedures for collecting language samples in everyday settings.
- This format is not used in everyday settings and has no legal value.
- Melnyks.com dialogues put protagonists in an everyday setting, opening a bank account, going to court or even talking about politics and newspaper stories.
- In order to create an everyday setting and tone, Vaughan included various references to current popular culture, including television series, films, events and celebrities.
- Instead, they featured slow accumulations of dread through subtle omens, mostly taking place in everyday settings.
- The reminders surface in everyday settings, he said, and in ordinary ways.
- The writers' research methods observe what children do with print in everyday natural settings, instead of artificial test situations.
- He said the utterance attributed to the pilot was commonly used by all Egyptians in everyday settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.