"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such events may be arranged as a dinner party, or with light or no refreshments in a more casual setting.
- Or maybe they want a more casual setting and more casual prices.
- The intimate, casual setting where there are more counter tools (11) than tables (4).
- Others are meant to negotiate deals or accomplish actual work in a casual setting.
- We keep coming back because there's not a lot of places to hear jazz in a comfortable, casual setting.
- In casual settings, and sometimes with the youth, many of these table manners go by the wayside.
- Lacking is a diversified microbrewery beer list, which would be a natural in such a casual setting.
- His new ideas are "all about value and giving people a little fun in a casual setting," he said.
- At the center, local children were encouraged, in a casual setting, to use reading, math and geography programs on the computer.
- He simply wants to serve his style of food in a casual setting, and at sane prices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.