"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Efficacy trials are the first step, but implementation of proven alcohol screening and brief intervention systems in hospital- and community-based settings has been the most difficult part of the process.
- Treatment for these problems is also provided in community-based settings and in clients' homes.
- Most will agree that a shift to training more generalists for community-based settings is essential.
- CHSC offers speech-language services in community-based settings such as schools, day care centers, and multiple sites of the Head Start program.
- They provide a "laboratory" for studying broad populations of patients and care providers in community-based settings.
- However, the tobacco use prevention program presented in this study (e.g., Tar Wars) appears readily transferable to other community-based settings.
- This unfortunate decision could ultimately affect critical measures like the Fair Housing Act, special education measures and the rights of people with disabilities to live in noninstitutional, community-based settings.
- Newspapers have published extensive reports documenting the fulfilling lives that mentally disabled people are now enjoying in small group homes and other community-based settings.
- From August 2007 to December 2008 over 200 former patients were moved into community-based settings, most of which having 24-hour on-site support staff.
- Two commenters requested that covered settings be expanded to cover community-based settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.