"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Substantial technical shortcomings masked by amplification are laid bare in a more conventional classical setting.
- In certain modern usage, this term may include classical settings of such hymns and works of a similar character.
- For over sixty years he gave his audience exactly what they wanted: distinctive, elaborate paintings of beautiful people in classical settings.
- This softens the tones of the saxophone somewhat, and can be useful in classical settings as it also dampens the sound a bit.
- But if you enjoy your art in a classical setting you'll find few more sympathetic than this one.
- This can be proven in a classical setting by considering the bar as an open covering of the compact topological space .
- In modern playing, it is more common to find the baritone violin in a jazz, newgrass, or experimental ensemble than in a classical setting.
- She retreated back to the classical setting.
- Certainly it makes an appropriately classical setting for this tribute to classical music.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.