"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The built-in preference manager for Web is designed to present user only basic browser-specific settings.
- It covers the main operations of a word processor, including basic settings, editing and formatting.
- What we have been left with is what I will call the basic setting for a dinner table.
- Just go into the basic settings and take your pick.
- All units share the same basic settings: high, low, and off.
- The basic setting is right but an adjustment will have to be made for the size and weight of the object being transported.
- That won't take so long because we can retain the basic setting.
- Nonetheless, even this basic setting was a huge improvement over what existed before.
- It took about 10 minutes to finally find where some of the basic settings were stored.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.