"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- First, small settings allow children and teachers to know one another.
- The setting "allowed us to just be comfortable and not have to worry about anything on the outside."
- This setting allows the residents to "bring more of the outside world into their daily lives."
- Special settings allowed them to see into the apartment despite the glare of morning light.
- Both settings allow the player to start with a full complement of six cities.
- The middle setting, Sport, allows you to play, but progressively.
- At the same time, this rural setting allows a whole community to develop and benefit from the workshop.
- But the setting would have allowed some time in between to develop the characters in what they thought was a safe environment.
- The first setting allows the weapon to cycle at 750 round/min.
- Perhaps the night and the beautiful setting allowed them to share their inner thoughts without savaging each other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.