"security" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The security guard was shot in the face as well.
- The only sound was from a security guard's television set.
- To get in, you only have to ask the security guard.
- At 59, the only job he could get was security guard.
- She called a security guard, and the three of us went to the room.
- Every school now has its own security guard, thanks to the court order.
- Together, the three moved toward the door, following the security guard.
- Two days a week, he worked as a security guard.
- So a year ago, she found a job as a security guard, working 40 hours a week for $5.25 an hour, with health care.
- He got a job as a security guard for $7 an hour.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.