"save" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But they would save time and money in the end.
- How much money did you save in 2009, and why?
- The main reason for her move was to save money, she said.
- Friends said he had been trying to save money to go back to school.
- Remember, having the right information can save you time and money.
- He may save money and win, but at what cost?
- He then moved back to his mother's home, according to himself to save money.
- He said the city could save money in the process.
- We have to look at every available opportunity to save money.
- His main job is to save money for the Government.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.