"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Try the shrimp rolls, chicken flavored with lemongrass, steamed whole fish or any of the unusual soups.
- Steam until shrimp rolls are opaque and firm, about 10 minutes.
- The chef had prepared shark-fin soup, shrimp rolls, mu shu pork, Peking duck, spareribs, Canton noodles and a dozen other dishes.
- The hard-to-handle lobster and shrimp roll ($12) will seduce even those who feel it's not worth the tussle.
- Egg-roll devotees will like the shrimp roll, a diminutive, crisp, tasty version of the classic.
- R Map An interesting variety of fresh meals including pizzas, Vietnamese shrimp rolls and dumplings etc.
- When everyone else is eating shrimp rolls, the abstainer is not going to be satisfied during the holidays with celery sticks dipped in yogurt.
- The buns and shaomai arrived perfectly cooked in their own little steaming baskets; the shrimp rolls were infused with coriander and the fresh flavor of the sea.
- These are called shrimp rolls ($12 for 6) and are not only crisp but also shrimpy, with no clumsy coating.
- Special Vietnamese dishes include barbecued shrimp roll on sugar cane; crispy squid with garlic sauce; and frog legs fried with French butter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.