"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Steamers, crab rolls and other marine items are also on the menu.
- Start with the crispy crab rolls, then move on to the signatures: lotus-leaf-wrapped sea bass with ginger-lemon sauce, or tamarind-spiced rack of lamb.
- Curry Puffs are light and the crab rolls crisp.
- The fried selections - the Siamese roll, the tofu and batter-covered vegetables and the crab rolls - are less interesting.
- There was also a sense of humor; legs peeked from the soft-shell crab roll like little Rockettes, all in a row on the plate.
- On the basis of that lobster roll and a similarly indifferent, flavorless crab roll, one might think so.
- After the crab roll, Mr. Takahashi would permit requests, adjusting the bill upward accordingly.
- I stretched my meal out with uni one night, with a second crab roll and some sea eel on another night.
- Also on offer are fresh crab rolls - the filling could have been caught by the bloke sitting next to you, and his boat is probably tied up alongside.
- At Nobu, where a single soft-shell crab roll costs $9.50, the bill for a group of six can easily reach $1,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.