"roll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For me, the important thing is, who makes the best lobster rolls?
- I'm making a little money on the apartment, I should be able to buy myself a lobster roll.
- We asked Greg whether his lobster roll was the best in the area.
- Which is good, because the lobster rolls ($20) are the real deal.
- The lobster rolls were priced at $17 as of 2012.
- At $8.95, it is a much more compact lobster roll.
- Enjoy the diverse culture and tradition here, but don't leave the city without trying a lobster roll.
- That designation is often used to describe a lobster roll.
- They asked what a lobster roll was and seemed bewildered by the waiter's response.
- Red's is best known for its lobster rolls and fried clams.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.