"represent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The color pink is often used to represent women or young girls.
- She was used to representing women who felt like this, not hiding a secret in the dark herself.
- She had worked with several charities representing women, the disabled and children.
- Case studies used in teaching are examined to insure that they represent men and women equally.
- From this election five more nominated members were added to the legislature to represent women.
- Some may represent pregnant women, while others show no such signs.
- "Don't your editors have any imagination when it comes to representing women of color?"
- But the department declined to act on it because he did not represent women who had applied for admission.
- I have confidence in the positive effects of using electoral quotas to represent women.
- In 2003, the modeling subsidiary was launched representing both men and women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.