"regional" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Major national, state, regional and local elected officials support the work of the coalition.
- The Governor and other regional officials declined to be interviewed.
- One Afghan regional official plaintively told us the country finally has a good government.
- Still, many other sites may not receive money that regional officials have requested.
- That, in the view of Tuscany's regional officials, is taking familiarity too far.
- However, many other sites may not receive money that regional officials have said is needed for cleanup.
- She had been the agency's top regional official for less than a year.
- Why, one might ask, is a strong central government such as China's not able to control maverick local and regional officials?
- She has told regional officials to hire more bilingual staff members.
- In 1998, he flew to Kaliningrad and asked regional officials for help.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.