"regional" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the time she had been working in the country as regional director for an international development company.
- He had been a regional director at large on the association's board.
- He also served as a regional director for the company between 1974 and 1993.
- He also served as a regional director for the organization.
- He has remained there as a teacher and regional director ever since.
- From 1971 to 1977, he served as regional director in Montreal.
- Her mother was the regional director for the Southeastern region.
- He is then, at age 26, the youngest regional director of France.
- Six employees, including two regional directors, would lose their jobs.
- At one point the department's regional director threatened to end the meeting if the audience did not improve its behavior.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.