"regional" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is just not the place for a regional medical center.
- It is the regional center for services and trade in the county.
- By 1948, it was a regional center with a population of 11,800.
- By the early twentieth century, the town had become a regional economic center.
- It was after 1960s when the city became a regional industrial center for the first time.
- Settled in the mid-19th century, the city has developed into its own regional center.
- In this period the temple became known as a regional center of learning.
- The service is available in all cities and regional centers.
- During the Soviet period, the city developed as a regional industrial center.
- We're not looking to make it a regional retail center.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.