"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of the officers in the companies were wounded but refused evacuation and simply continued the attack.
- Despite his pain, Hancock refused evacuation to the rear until the battle was resolved.
- Refusing evacuation, he continued with the assault and killed two more terrorists at extremely close range.
- He was wounded in the right eye and left forearm, but refused evacuation.
- He refused evacuation to the rear until the battle was settled.
- Keough refused evacuation and stayed in the battle for an additional 9-hours.
- Although twice wounded while on the tank, he refused medical evacuation until the bunker was destroyed.
- Centurion de la Cruz was still there, having refused evacuation.
- Shot in the arm later that day, he refused medical evacuation and remained with his unit through the night.
- Already seriously wounded in the arm on the first day, he refused medical evacuation to remain with his troops.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.