"refuse" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You may lose your redundancy payment rights if, among other matters, you unreasonably refuse an offer of suitable alternative employment.
- An employee who unreasonably refuses an offer of suitable alternative employment will not normally be entitled to redundancy pay.
- The employee unreasonably refuses to provide the information you need to consider their application.
- If a parent unreasonably refuses to be bound over then the court can fine that parent instead.
- It would prohibit companies that own both cable franchises and program producers from "unreasonably refusing" to deal with other distributors.
- Participants would be required to seek permanent housing actively and could not "unreasonably refuse or fail to act upon housing referrals."
- A successful party would also be required to pay all of the proceedings costs, if such a party unreasonably refused to use the arbitration service.
- They could not "unreasonably refuse or fail to act upon referrals made" by the local government.
- Its bill said cable operators could not "unreasonably refuse to make programming available to companies that compete with cable operators."
- It aims to set up ways of prohibiting operators from unreasonably refusing to transport people with reduced mobility by denying them the assistance they need.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.