"realistic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So on one hand, I want to paint you a realistic picture of how severe our financial problems are," he said.
- Create a realistic picture of your customers and markets; don't use research to simply back up what you want to believe.
- However, it needs to be combined with other factors to draw a realistic picture.
- The first thing to do is to form a realistic picture of how you want your physical shape to change.
- The change, he said, would give communities a more realistic picture of how much help they could expect and when.
- Most children at this age are not concerned with producing a realistic picture.
- "We want to move forward, but we're going to do it in a way that tries to present the most accurate and realistic picture."
- Thank you for such a realistic and supportive picture of motherhood.
- The information they provided helped me to gain a realistic picture of the situation in the country.
- Industry experts said the move would give customers a more realistic picture of their insurance company's financial condition.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.