"rank" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't want you trying to pull rank on him.
- I tried to argue but he pulled rank on me.
- I wanted to push my way into the room, pull rank.
- The difference is, I didn't get to pull rank on my mother.
- We can't exactly pull rank on each other, after all, she thought.
- "Or are you going to pull rank on this too?"
- I had to pull rank to get all the chips needed.
- Do you really want me to have to pull rank?
- Sometimes if it was a long day I pulled rank, he admitted.
- There was, at the end of the day, no effective way to pull rank on one's wife.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.