"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We need to get back to Manhattan and have a quick meeting to decide what we should do next.
- The summit was a quick meeting that took place on June 13, 2008 in Beijing.
- I want Vince and myself and you to have a quick meeting.
- As Tambaqui arrived at their camp, they had a quick meeting and questioned the women's survival skills.
- First, Whiteside was at lunch and then he had a quick meeting to attend.
- He was taken aback but he laughed, gathered some of his colleagues and had a quick meeting.
- "A very quick meeting at a very crowded charity function about two years ago, Senator."
- Mr. Yeltsin has also asked for a quick meeting with the new President to maintain that special relationship.
- The Shadow had wasted neither shot nor time in this quick meeting of the first attack.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.