"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He simply gave a quick nod, then continued out behind his client.
- With a quick nod to himself, he studies the gate for a time.
- Data gave a quick little nod to show he understood.
- He did not answer, just left her with a quick nod of his head.
- Instead, he gave a sharp, quick nod and turned back to the soldiers.
- The boy looked from the giant to her and gave a quick nod.
- The boy gave a quick nod and started off again.
- She gave a quick nod, and slipped out of the room.
- I gave a quick nod and ran across the grass.
- After a quick nod, the big man disappeared into their room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.