"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Dropping a quick curtsy, the girl fled the room.
- Then, as if sensing her urgency, the old woman made a quick curtsy and hurried away.
- Heather bobbed a quick curtsy; Harry responded with a slight bow.
- The day-maid sketched me a quick curtsy, and whisked past to make her escape.
- Lizzie bobbed a quick curtsy toward Christie, who acknowledged her with a small bow.
- Julie dropped him a quick curtsy, a movement altogether marvelous and warning to Farrell.
- "I'm pleased to make yours," Lynn said, offering a quick curtsy.
- With a quick curtsy to her sovereign, she asked, "Why do the gods punish us so?
- I was still looking when a nun bustled up to me, and ducked a knee in a quick curtsy.
- Tabitha said, spreading her white dress in a quick curtsy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.