"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sending up a quick prayer, she took a deep breath and made a break for it.
- He said a quick prayer, took a deep breath, and prepared to do battle.
- He said a quick prayer to the man that had been his father and clan leader.
- He ushered her out with a quick prayer she wouldn't end up using them on him.
- I take a deep breath, say a quick prayer and step inside.
- I said a quick prayer and let go of the wheel.
- As she walked away, the President turned back to his desk and made a quick prayer for her success.
- "A quick prayer," he said finally and bowed his head.
- "Sounds like we could both stand to send him a quick prayer."
- I said a quick prayer that Tammy and the baby would be all right.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.