"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "And never saw I a better case of the right hand not knowin' what the left is up to," came the quick rejoinder.
- Jonathan Gaska, the community board's district manager, offered a quick rejoinder.
- Through the storm of Helen's rage and his quick rejoinders, he realized they still had an audience.
- As with Mrs. Clinton's failure to carry a tune, though, not everyone sees an invariable need for a quick rejoinder.
- This is not a metaphysical inquiry but a planning question, although the quick rejoinder to both might be: which god?
- The governor had a laugh and a quick - if historically suspect - rejoinder.
- Those remarks drew a quick rejoinder from Mr. Green's campaign.
- But as in every other concern regarding Indian Point, this claim gets a quick rejoinder.
- He dismissed questions he did not want to answer with a wave of his hand and a quick rejoinder.
- He started to make a quick rejoinder, when a look from Judge Sherman stopped him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.