"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The religious vow, being a public vow, is binding in Church law.
- In 1996, Franzen made a reckless public vow.
- The vow taken at profession as a member of any religious institute is a public vow, but in recent centuries can be either solemn or simple.
- Nikephoros III Botaneiates was forced into a public vow that he would grant protection to the family.
- Some, however, made a public vow, known as the Coonen Cross Oath, to never succumb to the leadership of the Western Church.
- Hardly the public vow of obedience and commitment that free agents wanted to hear.
- Maria De Mattias made a public vow of chastity, receiving a gold heart imprinted with three drops of blood.
- One of the parties has made a public perpetual vow of chastity.
- He matches that adage with a public vow of his own, made in a recent speech: "I would leave this world as we came into it, with nothing.
- Rather, they were taking a public vow to remain in dissent from the majority's open-ended view of the sovereign powers of the individual states.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.