"public" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Besides the public rites there were a series of holidays and customs celebrated privately.
- One such feature was the system of private penitence, which replaced the former practice of penance as a public rite.
- (1) The Śrautasūtras texts deal with the correct performance of the solemn or public rites.
- The public rites are believed to be the older of the two.
- Many of their public rites involve singing, dancing, chanting and drumming.
- Though famous for his learning, he seldom took part in public rites.
- Participation in public rites showed a personal commitment to their community and its values.
- The scene changes to a public rite of human sacrifice to the god Perun.
- The place for the thing was often also the place for public religious rites and for commerce.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.