"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's absolutely convinced that all the present turmoil's emanating from Arjuna - perhaps because no one else on the faculty's staked out that particular ground yet.
- Most Salvadorans are remarkably misinformed, ignorant or indifferent to the roots of their country's present turmoil.
- Putting himself at a sympathetic remove, Efron acutely perceives the unlikely sources of the present turmoil.
- Thus the present turmoil.
- Here, at her feet, was security in the present turmoil, power, and a fitting background for her beauty and her talents.
- And given the present turmoil on Cardassia Prime, the Bajorans' expectations of recovering them anytime soon were low.
- The present turmoil offers certain opportunities.
- As he spoke, she caught a replay of the scene from his mind, which was an orderly one for all the present turmoil of self-recriminations.
- But the economy is strong, and despite worries about the long-range consequences of the present turmoil - especially for the 1988 Seoul Olympics - the boom goes on.
- Despite the present turmoil, which makes forecasting so difficult, American companies from General Electric to Nike still see vast opportunities emerging in Mexico.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.