"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With the exception of Hillbrandt and Skinner, present misery was enough for all of us, without anticipating events to come.
- Only in contrast to Lark's present misery did it seem a carefree episode.
- It was the good things that sharpened his present miseries.
- The end result should make all your present miseries disappear - we hope so, at any rate.
- And it would certainly put me out of my present misery if he did.
- All present pain, whatever it be, makes a part of our present misery.
- The present misery derives from too-high demands in times of prosperity and a lack of readiness today to agree to share the burden of downsizing.
- Hannah, the intellectual, wants to believe that knowledge will impose order and prefers focusing on fixing present misery to worrying about the apocalypse.
- And as the bridal couple stood up for the first dance, she felt the enormous gulf between their obvious carefree happiness and her present misery.
- Suppose, as I believe, she would rather endure her present misery than be made to promise to keep apart from him?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.