"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he added, "Before anything else, I think of the past or present suffering of those who were the victims of this affair and have a right to justice."
- Thanksgiving began as an occasion to look beyond present suffering, and soon it was out of sight of suffering altogether.
- With amelioration of the present sufferings practically at hand Gerran permitted himself a slight smile.
- They contained no actual complaint, nor was there any revival of past occurrences, or any communication of present suffering.
- A reconciliation which would bring peace and security to families and neighbours at present suffering and torn apart.
- 'Do you feel personally responsible at all for the present sufferings of the Yassaccan people?'
- You are at present suffering from a plethory, a common plethory.
- Redeem me from my present suffering.
- To us they are only present sufferings, but to him they are deep rebellions.
- "I've seen enough of the present suffering," Mr. Olasky, who has become one of the Speaker's favorite authors, said in an interview.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.