"permanent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For such a work and permanent employment, he had to get permission from his professor.
- A lack of church funds made his permanent employment there unlikely.
- And many of these jobs will lead to permanent employment.
- Here he continued to study architecture, but could not find permanent employment, so instead set off for France.
- Since that time, I have not been able to find temporary or permanent employment.
- That's usually when 1099ers flip through the help wanted ads, looking for permanent employment.
- Third, there are several references in the resolution to permanent employment.
- "We are able to try and find permanent employment for people."
- She lasted in that job for 90 days and has since been without permanent employment.
- Two people decided to attend college, and 32 others found permanent employment while working on their business proposals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.