"pass" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By what right did he pass judgment on my ability?
- He certainly had no right to pass judgment on anyone.
- His job wasn't to believe them or to pass judgment.
- She also seems to have passed judgment on the film without even having seen it.
- "It will be important to see how things play out in the future, and until then we can't pass final judgment."
- Therefore, I do not feel able to pass judgment on him.
- "We cannot change the past, and I won't pass judgment on what has happened."
- "I'm going to look a little longer before I pass judgment."
- A few days later the picture was finished and he came to pass judgment.
- I did not pass judgment on the value of that property.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.