"pass" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I happen to pass his house on the way to my own.
- The bill passed the House by a vote of 279-147.
- The bill passed the House by a vote of 296 to 121.
- The bill passed the House with a vote of 241-184.
- The bill passed the house but died in the Senate.
- When I'd passed the house just a few minutes ago, the kitchen light had been off.
- They passed Jack's house on the way and called in to see him.
- All the people along there lived on the river road, which passed my house.
- The bill passed the House in five minutes, without debate.
- It then passed the House by a vote of 422 to 3.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.