"pass" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nevertheless, she felt the time had finally come to allow others to pass judgement on them.
- But see at least one before you pass judgement on this extraordinary institution.
- I love them both and can't let you pass judgement.
- Then, once our survey had been completed, he passed judgement.
- Until the time came to pass judgement, he would keep her safe.
- So I'm giving a shot, try out the 14 day free trial and then pass judgement.
- I'll wait until the final release before I pass judgement.
- You don't have to leap in and pass judgement or give advice immediately.
- How can you pass judgement on something you've never watched?
- A national judge should not and cannot pass judgement on the validity of derived law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.