"party" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As if they had last met at a cocktail party.
- She had made up her mind at the cocktail party.
- "You were talking to him at the cocktail party last night."
- She would have called it a cocktail party, at most.
- The first night after the cocktail party had been the start of it all.
- You have always thought of it as a long cocktail party.
- It is like trying to talk to everyone within 50 feet of you at a large cocktail party.
- It's just not the sort of thing you bring up at an average cocktail party.
- Then, one afternoon she went to a cocktail party without him.
- Sometimes, the web is more of a cocktail party than a club meeting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.