"paper" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The central Bank took over production of paper money in 1984.
- I wonder if we have become a country of only paper money.
- It was required to pay only in the form of paper money.
- Banks would start to issue more than just paper money.
- They also printed their own paper money, which is now very hard to find.
- It started the day after paper money was first introduced.
- Paper money under my mattress is the way to go.
- What happened to the $180 billion of paper money that seems to have disappeared?
- Soldiers would be paid in gold instead of paper money.
- And it only cost him five or six thousand dollars in paper money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.